Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baby #2

Yes we are expecting! I am terrible at secrets but this one I kept for a whole month! Go me. Well a couple people found out by prodding but not because I slipped, I can't straight up lie. Well actually I really can't lie, it's written all over my face. You see I've been blessed with the inability to hide my feelings, good or bad happy or sad. But keeps me honest and keeps me open with others, and that's okay with me.

I have been very sick and very busy to boot! I am in the presidency of the primary at church (secretary) and I am also a member of the board for the International Chiropractic Association Auxiliary (ICAA). I love both jobs, I work with some fabulous women who I've learned soo much from! At least they all know that I've been having a rough time they have been so helpful! You see if it's a day where I can get out of bed things deteriorate as the day goes on, if it's a day I can't get out of bed I probably wont be tryin to do much else. I was pretty sick when pregnant with Maia, I have a very sensitive stomach and acid reflux disease so not really surprising to me. It has been different though being more sick at night than day etc but it's a different pregnancy so don't want to jump to any gender conclusions too soon.

I am due March 5th 2012. Super exciting for us :) and who knows since we have a New Years Eve baby now there is a chance this next little one could be a Leap Day baby. Could keep a last day of the month trend ;) who knows, only baby.

SO my Maia is just growing so big! She loves books! (or boops as she calls them) she could sit and read all day, until she remembers she wants to play outside. I love my little book worm, such a sweet girl!!
The Little Engine that Could

"Surprise" Face



No comments:

Post a Comment