Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Silly Baby

Maia in her bouncer! She doesn't get hurt in this one!

This baby of mine has been screaming so much lately! And whataya know another tooth shows up! So two tiny teeth up front! I will post photos when I can get them, they are still tiny teeth she doesn't like to show! We are doing all sorts of things to help her feel better poor kid! Her sleeping is getting better now that we put a space heater in her room, the fleece footy jammies just weren't enough! She has even been adjusting pretty well to day light savings ending which has been awesome! She also discovered the boinger that stops the door from slamming into the wall and oh what fun that is! My mom tells me its just pay back cuz as a child I would play with that thing for hours. So far I don't mind it but ask me again in about a month :)
 (isn't that dress cute!!)

I got curtains for our front room this weekend! Now the rod just needs to show up so I can show off the new look! I'm super excited about them! And will share soon!
I would like to post about my newest project but its still a secret! Hopefully I can keep it for the few weeks I need to before Christmas! Secrets are hard!
I also made the next best breaded chicken recipe! Baked this time not fried but chicken covered in ranch and dredged in bacon, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, minced onion, salt & pepper. De-freaking-licious! No not the healthiest out there but come one can you resist Bacon AND Ranch together in a meal? We can't :) But will definitely be trying to do good at eating healthy and keepin in shape since we are lucky enough to go to Hawaii in March! (Thanks again Momma Fox!!) Wanna not be too self conscious at the beach! We will spend most of our time with Julie and new baby I'm sure but you can't go to Maui, Hawaii and not go to the beach ever! But lets get through Thanksgiving and Christmas/ Maia's Birthday/ New Years before focusing on that too much!
My mom sent me my old fondue set! So who wants to come over for a fondue party?

No comments:

Post a Comment