Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Buying a House!!

   So we are moving again...BUT this time I KNOW it's the last move for a long time! You see we were lookin at our finances and realizing we are doing way way better than we were expecting so soon out of school. We have been so blessed! J has made some contracts with the Tribe and some of the colonies in the area and now doing custom orthotic. We are helping so many people it's just so fantastic!

  So we had an opportunity to go to the temple...together! Love when we get that opportunity. And went through with the question of should we do it? SHould we look for our own house or keep renting? And it made even more sense to shop for our own place. We were really set on building, but wanted to look at a few options in town too. SO we looked at 4 houses and talked to a builder. And we were like wow a year to build? OK well we can work on that and keep our eyes open. Eyes open indeed. The next day we found it.

THE HOUSE!! I didn't think it would be so tough to find a house with all the bedrooms on the same floor. That was my number one. My kids are little..and needy...I don't want to travel flight of stairs in the dark. This is the only one I've found for sale. And I love it more every time I get to go there. Know what else?! It has a fenced in backyard...and a garage!! I can literally add anything else I might think of wanting but those three things were what I wanted to move into. And I found them. I am beyond thrilled.

  Everything has fallen into place so well, and so much faster than anticipated! I barely got to say goodbye to my 2nd ward friends! Not that I wont see them anymore, It's a pretty small town and I like to keep my friends :). We move this week!!! I have about 7 boxes packed..some of which were never unpacked when we moved here.. but I have gotten all of our things off of the walls minus the calendar and clocks, lets face it I still have to function before the move. It's only 4 blocks away, I don't feel stressed about it. Know what stressed me out? The only thing out of this entire process...was if the oven would be big enough. it's pretty small..it'll do..for now. One day Im gonna replace it and probably update the whole kitchen. And put an addition above the garage. But there is plenty of house.

We are going over this week to switch a few things like light fixtures and maybe a little paint. and We are scheduled to close on friday. I will post photos when we are settled in a bit!
 Best part?! PLENTY of room for VISITORS!! Even spare beds.

And here's a few photos from Our last family session. It's not a post without photos!








2 comments: