Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Maia-isms

Me: We're having Lasgna for dinner, its yummy come try!
Maia: No it's yucky...
...How about Pizza Noodles?
oh that's yummy!

Daddy: Remember Baby Kicking in Mamas tummy? You know that's baby Londyn right?
M: Yes I want a baby kicking in my tummy.
Hehehe Well when you grow big and strong and get married you can have a baby kicking.
Ok I get big muscles for baby in my tummy




M: Mommy mommy I want more blue boobies!!
Me: ....You want what?
Blue boobies blue boobies blue boobies so yummy!
...show me what you're talking about, k?
-she runs and grabs a box-
OH you want more blueberries?
YES blueboobies okAY?




Did you poop your pants?
M: No I stinky bum.
 So you DID poop
 No I  stinky


Our friends sent us a gift for the girls and when I let Maia open her portion she got super excited and yelled:
M: jammies and and lipstip!! 
(dora pajamas and chapstick)

No comments:

Post a Comment