Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Maternity Pics

So my awesome friend Becky and I have been doing some trades, I have been doing some sewing for her girls and she has been taking some awesome photos for us! She did our family shots in the fall and just last week she did my maternity photos (we squeezed a quick session in between final exams!) She is moving in just a few short weeks and I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself! SHe and her family have been so great to us we will miss them dearly! BUT we are SO excited for them and that they are graduating soon and moving on to do BIG things!!















We should have photos of the little legs and feet that go in those shoes soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh just fun!
    I miss ya girl!
    I need to get some pictures going again, just so busy with our move...
    We have to go visit you up north when you guys are done!!! And we have to all come back and meet and go to the pageant!

    ReplyDelete