Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Baby Food

Sometimes I think my baby only eats Crackers and Puffs. Not that I blame her for not eating baby food but I keep buying it. I get food for her from WIC and they seem to think the only baby food babies need are 4oz single flavor foods = gross. Fruits are not so bad but there are only like 6 baby foods that are single flavor and Maia will eat like 3 of them. I think they are all orange too! So I found some recipes to use up baby food that my baby wont eat. She just wants to be big and eat my food, but she doesn’t usually like my food that much either. So she eats more crackers. At least she still has formula so I know she is getting SOME nutrients! We’ll see how these new recipes for her turn out!

dont like

On other fronts I am looking for a new sewing project now that I have finished the buffalo vest; Which is super cute! So if anyone has any ideas or needs/wants a blanket/quilt I am totally willing to do something! Although I also still have plenty of Modge Podgeing to do from my projects I didn’t finish at Super Saturday last week! Jesse has finals this week! He did well on his 2 exams today and there are only 5 more then we are DONE with SECOND TRI!!! Totally psyched! Jesse has also started Hockey practice again! He is the only goalie on the team this year so a bit of pressure. But they only practice once a week and games are about the same in frequency. His first two games are next Thursday (Oct 21st 6pm) at the iWireless center and everyone is welcome to come cheer them on!

DSCF4520

1 comment:

  1. I want you to make me a flag thing. I will try to find a picture of one. It will take you like ten minutes, but it would take me probably a year, so you do it.

    ReplyDelete