Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

We Painted!!

So it has been pretty eventful at the Fox house! This week I started my new job this week! I was able to do two massages this week, not much but its a good start! I am working at the Institute of Massage Therapy and Wellness in Davenport, it's definitely different from the school I went to but a job is a job.
I am happy to say I am posting from our brand new desktop!!!!!! My dad is so great! He gave us my brothers old desktop (which really isn't old at all but it's new to us!) it is about a hundred times faster than our laptop we were using. It's wonderful thank you dad!! How did the computer get here? Why my mom and Mandy came to visit and brought it with them! It's a short visit but it has been fun to spend some time with them. They helped us paint our apartment!
  

It's something we have been talking about doing for a while we just couldn't decide on a color. When my mom got here we went to the store and just picked a color I liked, my mom was skeptical at first but now that it's on the wall we all LOVE it!! With the new paint we moved the furniture around too it has been soo much fun to redecorate! We even had extra paint, like an entire gallon extra! So we will probably paint the kitchen and hallway to match; I mean its only paint and it doesn't take that long. Now I am just on the hunt for the perfect fabric for curtain in the living room. I hope to find and get them done before it gets cold out, I need them to help keep in the heat!

look at those cute girls!







I think it makes things so much brighter and will help a TON in the winter when I don't want to open the blinds because it will let in the cold!
I can't have a blog without a photo of baby so why don't we end with one of her in her new Cougar sweatshirt! She watched her first Cougar game with daddy on saturday! With an intermission for some shopping with Mom, Grandma, Mandy, and Shari!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie! Cute Blog! That is one of your Moms awesome qualities- Decorating! She is an awesome decorator! Love the new paint job! and Maia is growing up so fast and she is so adorable!

    Congrats on the new job! :) A little spending money is always fun!

    ReplyDelete