Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Boards Weekend

As I was planning out my week I noticed I had at least one something going on every day this week! Then as the time has gone by one by one things on my to do list have gotten cancelled. Which is okay I can have things more spaced out this way but when my Dentist appointment got cancelled and rescheduled for next week I totally lost it! Who cries when they don’t get to go to the Dentist?! Someone with a toothache, i.e. I DO!! Yes it was kind of embarrassing explaining why I was crying to my husband but I have been waiting to see a dentist for almost a month now about this darn tooth and they moved my appointment! I am about 95% sure my tooth is cracked and I know it wont even get fixed right away when I got to the appointment they will have to do it at a next appt which is why i was so discouraged. So just one more week and I will know what to expect with that!

On other news we had a long weekend because Jesse isn’t taking boards for another year so we had some fun! We finished painting taught Maia to crawl and climb on her daddy and went to the zoo with the Ruff’s and Merrills! It was super fun!

DSCF4395 Fish                                    DSCF4391 Elephants

DSCF4396 Goats                                 DSCF4398 Emus

DSCF4400 Lions! (this guy was soo loud!)  DSCF4399 Turtles! Which tried to bite!

 

We also had some fun getting Maia a baby doll! She thinks its really funny, probably because it has no hair and no control of its body. Its a cabbage patch what do you expect?

DSCF4386  But she DID try to give it a baba! Quite forcefully I might add, she beat it with its bottle.

 

And today we went out to do a few errands and Maia was such a good baby. When we were at the grocery store I found her a treat to hold onto so she would keep being good. When we got home Daddy opened it for her.

DSCF4406 Two hands up for Daddy!                        DSCF4408

All in all it was a pretty fun way to end the last long weekend of the tri!

 

DSCF4409

No comments:

Post a Comment