Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

There Was A Time I Pinned A Pin


So here is the original song
And here is my Mockery of it I found it very fun and will sing it for my next post...I just need to find my courage...might be under my bed..


There was a time I Pinned a pin
And Pinterest was insightful
and the words motivating
There was a time when I Pinned blind
and the Pins were a song
and the Song was Exciting!
 There was a time
Then it all went wrong

I dreamed a dream in times gone by
When hope was high
and life ambitious

I dreamed that time would not fly by
I dreamed Hot Glue would be forgiving

Then I was young
 and unafraid

And crafts were made, and used
And Wasted

There was no Ransom to be paid
No game un-played
No food Untasted

But the Toddlers wake at night
with their voices soft as thunder
as their tear your mood apart
and they keep you sleep depri-ived

I pinned for a summer in my stride
I created games of endless wonder

It took my time up
by and bye!!!!
And fun was gone whence Autumn came

And still I dream the Recipess
that we will share the years together

But there are pins that Should Not be
And there are crafts we should not weather

I had a dream my pins would be so much more fun
than this Stress i'm feeeling
So different now than what it seeemmed

Reality has killed the Pin I dreamed         

No comments:

Post a Comment