Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

A Blog! -Now we can be cool.

Zebra Baby
 I have been reading a lot of peoples blogs lately and so I decided to create my own. I have one from High School all about bands and such but I wanted a new one to dedicate to my little family.
 So we just got back from a trip to Denver to visit my family it was so fun! When we left Maia was just getting good at rolling over and spinning around. Now she is even better at it and can scoot backwards. While we were gone we discovered she had 3 teeth buds coming in! Not in the front but on the side, now two days after we first found them she has 3 more on the other side! My poor little girl has 6 teeth coming in at the same time! Only one has broken through, her little vampire tooth. How she knew Twilight was popular and the Vampires are all the rage I do not know. My trendy child.
 Jesse has a lot of tests lately and spends his time studying or playing Star Craft, or both. We are also listening to the Harry Potter series on tape. Cuz I don't have much time to read them and I'm a bit stubborn to read the books everyone tells me to. But I am enjoying them we are on the last one Deathly Hollows.
 Tomorrow I start my Circuit Training! I have some inches to lose post baby and being in shape never hurt anyone. Well that's debatable but I will resist.

 Also I am doing a Walk for Life for Lymphoma and Leukemia in September (around the time Pam and Bob are going to come visit us!)  So I have been rounding up things to sell in the ICAA garage sale, so August 20th anyone needs anything all profits go to benefit blood cancer research!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome!!! I have 3 blogs, so you will have to check them all out!

    ReplyDelete